Subject: Crans Montana Forum - Casablanca, April 24 to 26, 2025 : OFFICIAL INVITATION
From: "Crans Montana Forum" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2025 19:33:35 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

January 28, 2025

CRANS MONTANA FORUM
Exceptional Session
Casablanca (Morocco), April 24 to 26, 2025
_______________________________________________

To the attention of :

Hon. Mr. Erkki Keldo
Ministre de la Défense

Estonie
______________________________

Ladies, Gentlemen,

You will find an (1) Official letter and a (2) Program for the special
attention of their addressee :

<https://vpn.esbc.mc/fmi/webd/Central.fmp12?script=webdirect&param=771-F88
10E24-3CE2-482A-A53B-DA93CBC70E2D>  OFFICIAL INVITATION
<http://cmf13.com/newsletter/newsletters/Prog-Tab-10-PDF_compressed.pdf>
PROGRAM

I would appreciate that you forward these documents and confirm their good
reception. I am grateful for your assistance.

You will find here below the latest version of the Programme, regularly
updated on our website : www.cmf.ch <http://www.cmf.ch/>

I remain at your disposal for any further information : [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Yours faithfully,

<https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wW8HYAk9ZUCbTED00ZoyGIwV
KKDF6QqIwIsnhkDj14dcV3rKIyEtdU1jrhl9_-l4MHHtosAZw>
Rayan Mellah
Secretary General
Crans Montana Forum
World Diplomatic Academy
Le Cercle du Forum

 <tel:+33788276583> +337.88.27.65.83 |  <http://www.cmf.ch/> www.cmf.ch |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.facebook.com/CransMontanaF/>
<https://www.instagram.com/cransmontanaforum/?hl=fr>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/crans-montana-forum/>
<https://twitter.com/cransmontanaf>
<https://youtube.com/@cransmontanaforum5773>

<https://u43753968.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/open?upn=u001.tWzt7fYwU0j6NxO3VNBh-2
FPSI8HHYizHu9EHWsphH9Awj6o7GF-2Baz1GRq7aw2gUEWEOjP9la7kh-2BxtfskGUXPKGoXUL
CbRXrsamokm-2BKxOLuZSBjPmCqnaeoxNZg0DsM9T7655YN7Le1bvKMaUJnG0yoM8OfxFFiRXU
I00RPCYDH4hh7DbWFhLi27MGgQhpt5gJknTaAQEOiSEdr5-2BR7Q6w-3D-3D>